- Version 1.0 -- last updated 2018/01.
For all unsubscribed users we only collect, when they provide it, their email address.
From our subscribers we collect the minimum legal information to provide our services and allow us to issue invoices:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Payment methods information (credit card number, security code and expiration date)
- Country of residence (for the correct application of the corresponding Value Added Tax)
Using of the collected information
In cases where unsubscribed users fill out the contact form or use our online chat to send us any questions and they voluntarily provide us with their email address, we will only use that address to respond to their request.
In the case of subscribed users the collected information is used exclusively to:
- The issuance of simplified invoices than only contain the name, email address and country of residence (for the purposes of the proper application of the Value Added Tax)
- And to keep our subscribers informed of:
- Modifications to the Gradement's provided services
- Subscriber Agreement
At all times, the information between your browser and our servers is transmitted in encrypted form using a secure TLS connection by way of the PKI certificates provided by the Certifying Authority Let's Encrypt. All your data, except for those related to payment methods, are stored on our own servers and databases, accessible only using the SSH protocol and PKI certificates.
For added security all the payment methods data (credit card numbers and security codes) are not stored on our servers. They are directly managed by the Paypal payment processor, one of the main payment processors worldwide. Both Gradement and PayPal meet the requirements and periodic audits that establish the PCI standards from the Payment Card Industry association.
The personal information managed by Gradement is governed by the European Union directives 95/46/EC, 200/31/EC and 2002/58/EC and the Personal Data Protection Act passed by the Estonian parlament the 02/15/2007.
You can always exercise your rights to access, correct, delete and stand against this use by writing us electronically at email@example.com or physically at:
- Gradement OÜ, Tartu maantee 67/1-13B
- EE-10115 Tallinn, Estonia